April 25, 2011

Pastel Spring Nails | Mint Green Polka Dots

outdoors, sirect sunlight

Today I'm going to show you an awesome nail polish pairing. I used Mint Candy Apple by Essie and I Like by Essence. Both are mint green shades, and they look gorgeous together. Wanna see?

Ma egy abszolút nyerő körömlakk párost fogok mutatni. A két  lakk, amit használtam, az I Like az Essence-től és a Mint Candy Apple az Essie-től. Minkét szín mentazöld, és gyönyörűen mutatnak együtt.

darker colour: Essence Blossoms Etc. - I Like
light colour: Essie - Mint Candy Apple


Happy Easter!
Kellemes Húsvéti Ünnepeket Nektek!

~ Evinde

3 comments :

  1. LOVE the color! Just when I read 'Mint Candy Apple' my mind went STRAIGHT to Essie. hahah! I'm such a pro, huh? ; D Beauty blogging takes up my entire mindset by now.. Phewww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail look its totally fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo, good luck for your exams!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...