July 6, 2011

White Flower Inspired Look




I love flowers, and this spring we had tons of flowers in our garden. I decided to do a white-yellow fresh look for these sunny days.
Szeretem a virágokat, és idén tavasszal rengeteg gyönyörű,különböző virágunk nyílt egyszerre a kertben. Úgy döntöttem,hogy készítek egy friss, fehér-sárga sminket ezekre a nyári napokra.


(note : I created the look in April 
megjegyzés: a sminket áprilisban készítettem)




My eyes are GREY on the photos,see? They are colour changing, most of the time their colour is ice blue, and sometimes grey or light turquoise.
A szemeim SZÜRKÉK a képen, látjátok? Szerencsés vagyok,mert olyan szemeket örököltem,amik változtatják a színüket, általában világoskék, de néha szürkék vagy halvány türkiz színűek.

My inspiration was / az inspirálóm:



Used products / használt termékek:


What do you think? U like flowers?
Tetszik? Szeretitek a virágokat?

xoxo Evinde

7 comments :

  1. Woww the flowers you've put look adorable!!! very pretty look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot !!

    thakitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so heavenly looking! I'm a new follower :-) I have a giveaway by the way so if you want to participate you can go to my blog! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so creative with your looks. I love this one and how you mimiced the flowers in the hair as well.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kemviki: Köszönöm! :)

    @Rakhshanda: Aww thank you! Those lil flowers are so cute *_*

    @Thakitty: thank you!

    @Sue: Welcome!Hope you'll enjoy my posts. :)

    @Thündérke: :D :D

    @Alicia: Thank you hun!:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...