July 13, 2014

Ice Cream Nail Polish | Etude House Dupe?


Ice cream nail polish bottle. How cool is that, right? You have probably heard of the Etude House ice cream nail polishes, they were very popular among the beauty bloggers 1-2 years ago. I've found something at my local drugstore that has a very similar ice cream shaped bottle and thought I'd let you know.

KTN Boulevard de Beauté ice cream nail polish - Nr.17 (can be found at DM)

I haven't tried the actual EH nail polishes, but I've heard that they are very nice. The one that I found at DM is by KTN (if I'm correct), and it is the Boulevard de Beauté nail polish in Nr. 17.

Etude House ice cream nail polishes


Above you can see the Etude House ice cream nail polishes. Similar, right?

KTN Boulevard de Beauté ice cream nail polish - Nr.17 

The formula is quite thick, you have to be careful when layering the colour. It is opaque in 2 coats, but it is streaky. Not cool.



What do you think? Cute, right?

~ Evinde

I bought the product with my own money.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Nem tudom ki találta ki, de nagy esze volt. :)

      Delete
  2. Valóban tök cuki, nekem is most ez a szín van a körmeimen. A lilát és a rózsaszínt vettem meg eddig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi DM-ünkben nem is volt rózsaszín, pedig biztos szép. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...