January 22, 2015

Catrice Illuminating Blush | Review + Swatch

catrice illuminating blush review

Catrice added a new blush line to its range a couple of months ago. Their defining blushes are very good, so I was excited to see the new blush family, not to mention the beauty of their adorable 3D design.

catrice illuminating blush coral me maybe
Catrice Illuminating blush - 020 Coral Me Maybe

There are 3 shades in total, I own the peach shade. The packaging is nice, it is made out of hard plastic. The unique feature of these illuminating blushes is the gorgeus rhombi 3D effect.

catrice illuminating blush review
Shade name: 10/10, great job again, Catrice!

catrice illuminating blush review
Catrice Illuminating blush - 020 Coral Me Maybe

Coral Me Maybe is a peachy pink shade with subtle sheen and gold sparkles. Even though Catrice calls them illuminating blushes, it's not particularly true, because the sheen and the sparkles barely show up. You can't even see the gold sparkles on the face, and I don't mind that.

catrice illuminating blush review
Catrice Illuminating blush - 020 Coral Me Maybe

The pigmentation is not strong by any means, you can just slap it on and go, no need to worry about overdosing the colour. It swatches rather poorly, but it looks much better on the cheeks. You can build up the colour, it will give you a healthy flush. The lasting power is average, you can always prolong it with a cream blush base. It's easy to blend.

catrice illuminating blush swatch
Catrice Illuminating blush swatch - 020 Coral Me Maybe

Coral Me Maybe is a gorgeous Spring-Summer shade for sure. You know that I love my peachy pink blushes, I have an entire blogpost about them, which I highly recommend you to check out. I'm planning to pick up the other two shades as well, because the 3D effect gets me every time.

Have you tried the Catrice Illuminating blushes?

Catrice BB Allround foundation review

~ Evinde

I received the product in a gift bag at a blogger event.

2 comments :

  1. i always want to try it but i can't choose the right color for my pale skin... i should try once...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that this particular shade is the least pigmented one, so it should work for you. I have pale skin too, and it looks really pretty on my cheeks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...