January 6, 2015

Sephora Haul | Urban Decay And Too Faced


As a Hungarian makeup lover, it is very satisfying to put my hands on makeup products from Sephora. Obviously, we can't buy any of those brands here, unless we order from ebay - which is not gonna happen due to the ridiculous shipping prices. Let's see the goodies!


What would a first Sehora haul be without Urban Decay and Too Faced products? Thanks to my Naked palettes, I know that UD is worth every penny, so I bought my all time favourite eyeshadow ever.

Moreover, I picked up the popular Too Faced Shadow Insurance, because it has a cult following. I've tried the Urban Decay Primer Potion (love that one), but I've never tried anything from Too Faced. I've been wanting to try the Shadow Insurance since 2010 (!!!), so I was really glad to get my hands on it. Too bad that by the time I bought it, turns out that they changed the formula of it, and it's not as good as it used to be, according to others. Oh well.


By the way, I bought these the same way I bought my Bath and Body Works pocket bacs: with the help of my friend's brother, who went to the States in August. He was nice enough to pick these up for me, being the only products I wanted from Sephora for now. Well, let me tell you, they were pricey (around 9000 HUF for the two products), but still, it was the most budget friendly way to buy them, because they are the "cheapest" in the US.

Sephora haul:
Urban Decay mono eyeshadow - Sin
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Urban Decay mono eyeshadow - Sin


The eyeshadow I bought is the beautiful and precious Sin, the most gorgeous mono eyeshadow of life. Sin is my favourite colour out of any brands and shades. I've been on a hunt for a dupe for years. Even though I have many similar shades, I don't own an exact dupe. Hunting for dupes was the reason I started to buy MAC eyeshadows, but neither Naked Lunch, nor Jest is a dupe. The search for dupes is over now, because I own it as a mono eyeshadow as well, so I shouldn't be too stressed about using up the one in the Naked palette.

Urban Decay mono eyeshadow - Sin (packaging)

The packaging is fabulous, as you would expect that from Urban Decay.

Urban Decay mono eyeshadow - Sin

Urban Decay mono eyeshadow - Sin

I am so happy to own these products, you have no idea. You guys in the States and in Canada are very lucky, so please embrace the fact that you have access to awesome brands like UD and Too Faced. If I had the chance to travel there one time, I would do serious damage both at Sephora and Ulta, that's for sure.

~ Evinde

I bought the products with my own money.

5 comments :

  1. The Sin eyeshadow is flippin' awesome! >: D perf for pin-up looks or just.. yeah.. just awesome! Wish they sold UD at the Danish Sephora :( but nope, UD apparently hates us still. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you have Sephora there, girl :'') We'll probably never have Sephora here, lol. But yes, Sin is a preious lil angel. :)

      Delete
    2. I heard that they're bringing UD to Denmark!

      Maaan, I wish they sold everything that they're selling in the States in Europe for a decent price. Though I think there's a Sephora in France, maybe it's slightly closer than the one in Denmark, hehe. Lovely things that you picked up, Evinde. The eyeshadow is beautiful!

      Ieva | Lurker Stories

      Delete
    3. That's great news! :)
      And I agree, that would be awesome, especially that US peeps have almost every European brand there, except for Catrice. On the other hand, we don't have a lot of brands here in Europe that's American. Hell, we don't even have Revlon here, and I'm quite sure Revlon is available even on the moon. :')

      Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Hungarian friend! I just find your blog :) Im in Turkey and we dont have UD in sephoras and same pricey shipping prices in E-bay. Use them well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...