May 15, 2018

Coupon Shopping Days Haul - Make-up Only | April 2018


Coupon shopping days are upon us! Actually they are already over now, so let's see what I picked up. 


Glamour shopping haul goodies

I don't usually care for busy coupon days such as the Glamour or Joy days here in Hungary; people always test my patience at the stores during these days, so I rarely participate. This spring, I decided to do a quick Rossmann-run, and I managed to get everything I wanted within a couple of minutes, so the experience was stress-free.

P2 Upper + Lower Lash Line Skinny Mascara

Let's start with the smallest guy. I have been eyeing this little dude for a while now, it reminded me so much of the Maybelline / Clinique lower lash mascara. It's essentially the same thing. I've always wanted a tiny lower lash mascara for shits and giggles. Spoiler: It's really handy and works well on the upper lashes as well.

Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect foundation - 52 Vanilla
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - 51 Light Vanilla
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless - 110

I should start a blogpost series called "trying shit late", and the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation would take the cake. I wanted to try it for so long, I think it's been on my wishlist for 8 years. They even changed the formula and the packaging since the original one came out.

I also bought the Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect foundation and the lightest shade of the Maybelline Fit Me, all of them are marked off of my wishlist now.

The Bourjois foundations are very pleasant, I get the hype, however I don't think they are worth the full price (in Hungary at least, around 4800 HUF). I bought both of them 50% off, and that price definitely sounds better. Overall, I don't think they are better than most Catrice foundations, both brands perform similar to each other. I am sad that the lightest shades aren't available here, so I went with the second and third lightest shades, and they are indeed too dark. I can make them work though.

I also noticed when I got home that the Fit Me! foundation has a high amount of alcohol in it (the bad kind), which makes me really mad, but alas, we can't return things here, so I'll just use it. Alcohol damages the skin and everyone should avoid it if possible. You can read more about it here.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Maybelline Fit Me concealer - 05

The Maybelline Baby Skin pore filling primer also has been on my wishlist for years, so I snatched it up for 50% off. I also bought the new lightest shade of the Maybelline Fit Me! concealer. The brand recently came out with a very light shade 05, and it makes me really happy. I adore the Fit Me concealer, but only 2 shades (!) were available here in Hungary before, and the lightest shade 10 was way too dark for me. Now there are 3 shades available in total, and this 05 guy is very good to mix it with other shades.

Bourjois Rouge Velvet lipstick
Rimmel Stay Matte liquid lipstick - 220 Fatal Kiss

Lip products are my weakness, so I finally tried the Bourjois Rouge Velvet lipstick. It is indeed similar to the Colourpop Matte X lippie stix, which is basically the most user-friendly, transfer proof and hella long-lasting option for a matte lip. The colour looks kinda weird on me though, this peachy pink wasn't the best coice. Damn fluorescent lights in the store! They make everything look better inside.

The Rimmel Stay Matte liquid lipstick was an impulse buy. I checked the testers a while ago, and it seemed to have the same whipped texture as the NYX matte lip creams: creamy and not long-lasting. Oh boy, was I wrong! It definitely has the same whipped texture as the NYX ones, but this guy dries down to a fully matte and long-lasting finish, kinda like the Colourpop / Lime Crime liquid lipsticks, but this one has more moisture in it, if that's something you're looking for. Big thumbs up! I love it! The colour is a beautiful greyish mauve, I personally love these kind of colours and they are on trend as well.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat

I also picked up a backup of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. My mom really likes it; it's so-so for me. I like other top coats more, but 500 HUF was a steal for it.

Trend It Up and S-he nail polishes
(available at DM)

This colourful nail polish banzai is not part of the coupon haul, but I picked them up during the shopping days. They were around $1 each, and they all happened to be on my wishlist. Most of these are glassfecks or multichrome glassflecks, and they are going to be discontinued, so pick them up if you can. I am devastated that the S-he mustard yellow nail polish is on clearance, it truly is a unique shade. That's a backup on the photo.


That's all for now, let me know if you have bought anything during the coupon shopping days.

~ Evinde

I purchased the products with my own money.

2 comments :

  1. Ó, ezer hála, tegnap meg is vettem a p2 szempillaspirált. Reggel már azt használtam és zseniális az a pici kefe, nagy kedvenc lesz, köszönöm! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Óó ne haragudj Edina, hogy csak most veszem észre a kommentet, valamiért csak most realizáltam, hogy a moderálásra váró dolgok nem jelennek már meg a posztok főoldalán a szerkesztőben :(

      Örülök, hogy bevált a spirál, én is nagyon kedvelem ezt a pici kefét. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...